Wireless earbuds are a perfect accessory for anyone who listens to music on the go. They’re convenient, light-weight, and easy to use. As a result, wireless earbuds are among the most sought-after items in popular retail stores. They offer the convenience of listening to music without being tethered to your phone or laptop, but what if you want two people to be able to listen at the same time? This is where wireless headphones come in handy!
The only downside is that they often come with a wire that connects them. This can be annoying if you want to use one earbud while the other stays in your pocket or bag, so today, we’ll show you how easy it is to pair wireless earbuds together! Here’s how you can pair them together so that both people can enjoy their music simultaneously.
How to Pair Wireless Earbuds Together
When it comes to connecting wireless earbuds, there are two main ways: Bluetooth or Near Field Communication (NFC). These two methods will allow you to use your hands-free headset for hours without annoying cables!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pair your wireless earbuds together using Bluetooth or NFC (Near Field Communication).
- First, take the earbuds out of their protective cases and power off the devices by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- To pair your earbuds through Bluetooth, both devices need to be powered on and in range of each other.
- You can do this by holding down the power button until it dimly lit up instead of red. Once it’s blue, you can release the button.
- On your phone, go to Settings and then Bluetooth. You should see your earbuds under “Paired Devices.”
- If not, press the little symbol with three lines in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select “Add Device.” Your earbuds will show up as “UE Wonderboom” or something similar.
- Select it, and it will begin to pair.
Read Also: How to Pair Beats Earbuds
- The NFC pairing method is slightly different. Both devices need to be powered on, and your earbuds will need to be in their charging case.
- On your phone, open Settings and then tap on NFC. Make sure that NFC is on.
- Next, swipe down the notification bar and tap again on NFC to select “New tag-detected.” (This step may be slightly different depending on your phone. For example, for an iPhone XS Max, it would say “iPhone to NFC Reader Mode.”)
- Your earbuds should pair automatically and be connected to your Bluetooth settings. The pairing process may take a few minutes and may disconnect from your phone, so you might need to repair them by following these steps again.
The best way to pair wireless earbuds together is Bluetooth or Near Field Communication (NFC).
- To do this, turn both devices on and put them within range of each other; then activate either Bluetooth or NFC on one of the devices.
- If successful, it will connect the two earbuds, and you can use them hands-free! The NFC pairing process may differ depending on your phone, but it should be easy to follow.
- Make sure both devices are powered on and in range before attempting to pair them. Good luck and happy listening!
- If you have any trouble connecting your wireless earbuds, consult the manufacturer’s instructions or contact customer service for help.
Pairing your wireless earbuds: 5 quick and easy steps
Turn off the earbuds by holding down the power button for seconds.
Take the earbuds out of their protective cases and make sure both devices are powered on.
Put the earbuds within range of each other, and activate Bluetooth or NFC on one of them.
The two devices will automatically pair with each other, and you can use them hands-free!
If you have any trouble connecting your wireless earbuds, consult the manufacturer’s instructions or contact customer service for help.
The Secret to Pairing Wireless Earbuds Together
Charge Up Devices Fully:
First, make sure you charge up your wireless earbuds fully. This is crucial for Bluetooth pairing because if one of the devices has less battery, it will automatically default to NFC pairing to conserve its power source.
Turn Off Pairing on Other Devices:
Before using your wireless earbuds together, please turn off the Bluetooth or NFC on all other paired devices (like your smartphone) before attempting to connect them. You can also clear cache or data that might interfere with powering your earbuds and start the connection process between them.
Hold Down Power Button Until Blue Light Appears:
Hold down the power button on both wireless earbuds until a blue light appears instead of red light. Once the light turns blue, you can release the button.
Turn On Bluetooth or NFC on One Earbud:
Next, turn on either Bluetooth or NFC on one earbud, depending on which pairing method you want to use. It will connect your wireless earbuds after searching for them within range of each other. You may need to try more than once until the connection is successful.
It might take some time before both earbuds are successfully paired, so be patient! However, as long as both devices are powered on and within range while activating Bluetooth or NFC, this should do the trick!
Pairing your wireless earbuds together is easy and can be done quickly! The best way to do it is Bluetooth or Near Field Communication (NFC). To pair them, turn on both devices and activate either Bluetooth or NFC on one earbud; it will automatically connect with the other. If you have any trouble connecting them, consult the manufacturer’s instructions or contact customer service for help.