Skullcandy has gained immense popularity as a reliable earphone band in recent years. The variety of good devices offered by the manufacturer is a solid reason for the company’s boost in sales.
Skullcandy devices are known for pretty good noise cancellation features, which are praised by many users.
As more and more smartphone companies are shunning the headphone jack, wireless earbuds and earphones are becoming more of a necessity than leisure.
So, if you have your Skullcandy wireless earbuds in hand and want to know how to easily pair them to your smart device, the article is for you. In this writing, we shall guide you about pairing your Skullcandy wireless earbuds to different present devices.
How To Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
Before knowing about the pairing procedures, you should ensure that the earbuds are fully charged by placing them inside the charging case they came with.
How Do You Put Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds In Pairing Mode?
To put the earbuds in pairing mode, you need to remove them from the case. After getting them out of the case, check for any buttons on the side (dedicated Bluetooth button). If there is a dedicated Bluetooth button, press it to activate the pairing mode.
If no buttons on the side of the earbud can be found, press and hold the power button for up to 5 seconds. The pairing mode indicates that the earbuds shall start blinking, which means it is ready to be paired.
How To Confirm The Pairing Of Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
In most cases, the blinking LEDs on the wireless earbuds stop after a successful pairing. The users can hear a confirmation message in the earbuds that a successful pairing has been achieved.
How To Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds To Smartphones?
You can connect your Skullcandy wireless earbuds to your smartphone by following these steps:
Pairing Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds To iPhone
- Ensure that the earbuds are in pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your iPhone by opening settings and going to Bluetooth (Settings>>Bluetooth>>Turn on).
- Search for the Skullcandy earbuds in Other Devices.
- After finding the device, tap on it, and it will connect to your iPhone.
Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds With Android
- Activate pairing mode by removing the earbuds from the case.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your android device (Settings>>Bluetooth).
- Search Skullcandy in Available Devices.
- Tap on the earbuds to pair.
- Using a passcode, you may be prompted to pair the earbuds with the phone.
- Select Pair to continue.
- After pairing, you can use wireless earbuds.
How To Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds To Windows 11 And MacOS?
Before turning on Bluetooth on your computers, ensure that the earbuds are charged and in pairing mode.
You might need to install Bluetooth adapters (if missing) for Windows devices.
- Open Settings on your computer.
- Inside settings, click on (Settings>>Devices).
- Click on Bluetooth to turn it on (Settings>>Devices>>Bluetooth).
- After Bluetooth is turned on, search for Skullcandy wireless earbuds in the Audio devices
- Tap on the option to pair, and it shall connect.
- On the top left corner of your Macbook you will find the Apple menu; Click on it.
- Inside the menu, select System Preferences (Apple menu>>System Preferences).
- Find Bluetooth and select it (Apple menu>>System Preferences>>Bluetooth).
- Click on the Skullcandy wireless earbuds in the visible devices list.
How To Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds Together?
The two wireless earbuds connect to each other automatically. However, an unpaired earbud is a common issue with Skullcandy wireless earbuds. To troubleshoot this issue, you can use the following steps:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your device (smartphone, computer, etc.).
- Turn on the wireless earbuds (without pairing).
- Press the center button four times to reset and power off the earbuds.
- Place the earbuds back in the case.
- Both earbuds will automatically pair now upon connecting with a device.
How Do You Turn On Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
After making sure that the earbuds are charged, press and hold the power button on your Skullcandy wireless earbud for about 5 seconds.
How Do You Reset Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
Turn off both earbuds and then hold the power button for 10 seconds. This step resets the wireless earbuds.
Why won’t My Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds Pair?
There can be multiple reasons for painting issues, including:
- Low battery of the earbuds
- Both devices (smart device and earbuds) are not in close enough proximity
- Connectivity issues
Which Devices Get Paired With Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds Easily?
All modern smart devices, including Android phones/iPhones, tablets, Windows devices/Mac OS easily get paired with Skullcandy wireless earbuds.
How To Check Battery Life On Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
When connected to a smartphone, you can check your device’s battery life. When powered off, you can press the power button and check the battery level using the following formula:
- 4 white lights on the fuel gauge = 100% battery
- 3 white lights = 75% battery
- 2 white lights = 50% battery
- 1 white light = 25% battery
- 1 red light = less than 5% battery left
Can You Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds With More Than One Devices At A Time?
Yes, you can pair up to two (2) devices simultaneously. However, audio can be streamed to one device only.