Surface Pro is liked by many. An iPhone user with Surface Pro will want to connect AirPods. So, the question comes that how to connect AirPods to Surface Pro.
There is a sequence of actions that are required to be followed which is as follows;
- Turn the AirPods on, and press the setup button on the case.
- Make sure that the white light flashes. It signifies that AirPods are ready to be paired.
- Go to the Settings from the Action Center or by applying the shortcut key Window + I.
- Then go to Devices.
- Add AirPods by clicking on Add Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select AirPods from the list of connectable devices.
- Connect and start listening.
Why don’t my AirPods Connect to My Surface pro?
If your Surface Pro is having trouble and not being able to connect to your AirPods, there can be some reasons behind that. The following can be the reasons;
- Bluetooth may be turned off or disabled.
- Your AirPods may be connected to some other device. So you will have to disconnect from that device and connect with your Surface Pro.
- The battery of your AirPods may be drained and you need to charge your AirPods.
- It is possible that your Surface Pro is unable to detect your AirPods. For addressing this issue, put your AirPods in the case and open it again.
- You may issue with your Windows, for that just troubleshoot Bluetooth.
Can I connect my AirPods to a Windows tablet?
Definitely Yes, your AirPods can be connected to your Windows tablet. Just like any other Bluetooth Headphone, just go to settings, then devices, add AirPods, connect and start listening.
How would I connect AirPods to my Surface Pro 6?
You can also connect AirPods to your Surface Pro 6. The process of connecting AirPods to Surface Pro 6 is the same as connecting to Surface Pro. You will have to go to Settings, then devices, Add Bluetooth, pair your AirPods, and start using.