If you want to watch your favorite TV show or movie on Smart TV. Also, if you want the voice to be coming in your AirPods, then you should connect your AirPods to Smart TV. It is very much possible that you can connect your AirPods to Smart TV.
Yes, you can easily connect your AirPods to your Smart TV. Just connecting your AirPods to your Smart TV through Bluetooth will do the trick. You will be able to listen to your movies and TV shows through your AirPods.
So, to connect the AirPods to Smart TV, here are the steps that you should follow;
- Get your AirPods in a pairing mode by pressing the button.
- Make sure that the case starts flashing White light.
- Go to the Bluetooth Mode of your Smart TV.
- You will find your AirPods in the list of connectable devices.
- Pair your AirPods and start watching your favorite movies and shows.
Why my Airpods won’t connect to Smart TV
If you are facing trouble with connecting AirPods to Smart TV there may be some issues.
- The Bluetooth settings of your Smart TV would be off.
- Your AirPods are drained and don’t have a battery.
- The distance between your Smart TV and AirPods is too much.