If you want to connect AirPods to Roku TV, you can’t directly connect to Roku TV. However, there is a way that you can use your AirPods with Roku TV. There is a trick but a simple one that helps connect AirPods with the Roku TV.
Steps to Connect AirPods with Roku TV
Here are the steps that you should follow in order to connect;
- Since Roku TV doesn’t directly connect to AirPods.
- If you don’t have Roku on your phone. Install it.
- Connect your AirPods to your phone.
- Open the Roku App on your phone.
- Tap on Remote, then devices, and then Ok.
- Tap Connect Now.
- Wait for a little for your Roku TV to be found in Roku App.
- Once the device is connected, tap on the Remote icon.
- Tap on the Headphones and the OK.
- Finally, go to Control Center and make sure that the AirPods are active.
- Start watching your favorite shows and movies.
Can I Connect My Bluetooth Headphones to My Roku TV?
Absolutely Yes, you can connect your Bluetooth Headphones to your Roku TV. The process is a little tricky but works. you will have to connect your Airpods to your Phone. There should be a Roku App on your phone. Using your Roku App, you can connect your AirPods and listen to your favorite shows and movies.
What if My Roku Won’t Connect to the Roku App?
If your Roku doesn’t connect to your Roku App, then your AirPods will not be working with Roku TV. There can be several reasons behind your Roku TV not being able to Roku App;
If the Roku and your Phone are not connected to the same wireless network, then you will face trouble in connectivity.
- Your Roku is not updated. Make sure that it is updated.
- Roku App asks for permission once you download it. Make sure that you have permitted the app to access your device.
- If you are using VPN, your phone will not connect to VPN.
- AP isolation may not be activated.
- For Roku to accept the connection, follow the following sequence;
- Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Control by Mobile Apps > Network Access.
- Set it to default or permissive.
How do I add Bluetooth to my Roku TV?
You can easily add Bluetooth to your Roku TV. All you have to do is to connect Roku TV wireless speakers to your smart TV. Connect your phone to the speakers and start enjoying.
Why won’t my TV connect to the Roku mobile app?
If your TV doesn’t connect to the Roku Mobile App, there is a chance that your Roku TV and your device. Go to the Settings and ascertain that Network access is on default.
Can I pair any speaker to my Roku TV?
The answer is Yes. You can connect any Audio Video Receiver AVR on your Roku TV. It should be supporting Audio Return Channel, ARC. If Roku TV doesn’t support ARC, you may connect it to Optical Output (S/PDIF).