How many Devices can AirPods Connect to?
AirPods are very much capable of connecting to multiple devices. In doing so, there will be a need of switching the paired devices but remember AirPods can only work on one device at a time. So, one can’t use AirPods on multiple devices simultaneously.
However, AirPods Pro can’t only connect to many devices at the same time but can also simultaneously work with different devices.
Steps for connecting your AirPods to different devices
There are some steps that you will have to follow for connecting your AirPods to different devices. Here are the following steps;
- Open the lid of your AirPods and keep the Pods in the case.
- Press the pairing button and make sure that the white light starts
- Now go to the Settings of your Device.
- Then toggle the Bluetooth on.
- There will be a list of connectable devices.
- There will be AirPods in the list of connectable devices. Tap on it.
- Voila! Your AirPods are connected and start using.
Can AirPods Pro connect to multiple devices?
AirPods can connect to multiple devices, but one can use only one device at a time. However, AirPods Pro can connect to multiple devices at the same time, and interestingly one can use the Pods simultaneously from two different devices. Let’s say you have iPhone and an iPad and you want to use your AirPods on these two devices simultaneously. Here is a way you can do so;
- Put the Pods in the case.
- Put them in pair mode by pressing the pairing button till the white light flashes.
- Connect your AirPods Pro to your iPhone first.
- Once your AirPods Pair.
- Take one Pod out and start using it with iPhone.
- Now bring an iPad near your AirPods Pro case.
- Open the case and press the pairing button.
- Connect your iPad and start using your AirPods with two different devices.